Construction Drop Off and Pick Up Routine Update
Until the end of the year, due to the construction underway, we are asking buses and cars to come off of 7th Street and down College Street into the school. In order to keep students safe, we are also altering the morning drop off and end of the day departure routine for the remainder of the school year.
Morning Drop Off
- Elementary kids will go to the playground until the bell rings.
- Mid-Level will come in and sit in the cafeteria until the bell rings.
- We are asking that students do not ride bikes to school for the remainder of the year.
- If a student walks to school in the morning, they have a few options:
- A bus will pick students up on Toll Road at 7:45 (to avoid walking into the construction area)
- A bus will pick students up at the First Christian Church parking lot at 7:50 (to avoid walking into the construction area)
- Students can walk up 3rd Street and across Mill Street into the back of the school.
After School Departure
· We will have walkers leave the school through the south exit, out onto Mill Street and down 3rd Street to home.
· The kids who live up on Toll can wait for congestion to subside or, even better, get on bus 1-10 (the orange bus) and be dropped off at Toll Rd.